Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

PodCast: Breaking the Myths of Fitness & How to get RESULTS!

Here is the aforementioned podcast upload by my partner in crime DJ McKay. Recorded in Vancouver, BC. Hope everyone enjoys this!!



We break down the myths in fitness and tell you the REAL TRUTH about...

How to lose weight?
How to gain muscle?
How to stay motivated?
Do I need a personal trainer?
Where to start when working out if I am new?
How do I gain weight?
I am not getting results, WHY?
How should i set fitness goals?
How often should I work out?
P90X/ Insanity/ Crossfit effective?
Effective Nutrition for most of us?
Woman getting bulky with resistance training?
How to change the shape of my body?
How do I get a 6 pack?
What supplements should I take?

Find more on DJ McKay and Beki Liang on twitter: @onedjmckay @bekiliang

What do you??? Leave a comment (if you dare). Please share if you know anyone that can benefit from this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment