Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

A personal trainers workout: Tax break (At-home workout Part 2)

As many of you are aware - tax season is among us. Pain in the ass! Being an entrepreneur, I am in charge of filing and organizing all of my business related transactions. Unfortunately for me, I slacked off on it last fall. Meaning, long hours kept in the apartment doing a mundane task of "updating the books". Fortunately, for every con there is a pro (just waiting to be found). The pro - again I would need to be creative with my workout for the day.

So here it is... The second routine I did:
Yoga block glut raises (on all fours)
Standing resistance band side shoulder raises
Standing resistance band bicep curl
Chair dips
Resistance band side to side crab walk
Chest height anchored resistance band reverse flys
Low anchored resistance band preacher curl
High anchored resistance band tricep pull down

All I used to complete this routine is a yoga block (phone book is a great alternative), various resistance bands (aka tubes), and a chair (edge of table works great as well). This routine works shoulders, biceps, triceps, and glut/hip strength. Give 'er a go! Share your at-home workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment